The Best Facebook Ad Agency in North Texas!
Advertising on Facebook Marketplace is one of the most efficient ways to advertise online! It is one of the most important ways to connect with your audience on the world’s largest social network! 1.6 billion people worldwide are connected to a small business on Facebook. Understanding how to utilize Facebook Paid Ads is becoming a necessity for every social media strategy! If you want your company posts to be seen more by new, potential customers, chances are you will have to invest with Facebook advertising. Facebook is the most cost-effective advertising investment that any business can make, it is cheaper than almost every other alternative source of advertising and there are a ton of benefits!
From real estate Facebook ads, to Facebook lead ads, if you’re looking for ads for personal trainers, gyms, lawyers, or even if you want to advertise jobs on Facebook, advertising through Facebook is HIGHLY effective! Fort Worth businesses should invest in targeted Facebook marketing services from MB Marketing! Our team of experts stay up to date on the latest social media marketing trends and don’t settle for less than consistent results! Contact us now to get started on your first Facebook ad!
The Best Way to Advertise on Facebook
The machine-learning algorithm on Facebook can make it challenging to stay up-to-date on how to best connect with your fans organically. Nevertheless, Facebook’s micro-targeting features allow you to reach your primary target audience. Facebook ads can get your message in front of the people who care the most! And are most likely to want your products or services! It’s important to understand different types of Facebook ads and targeting options before getting started.
Facebook Ad Options:
- Image ads – these simple ads are a great way to get started! You can create an ad with a single image, so these are a great option for businesses who don’t have extensive libraries of media at their disposal. These ads can be simple and fun!
- Video ads – a great way to show your team or product in action, video ads can run in the News Feed or Stories, or they can be nuzzled as a quick demo right in the middle of a longer Facebook video! Your video ads don’t have to use filmed video footage, you can use GIF-like graphics or other animations to capture your offer!
- Video poll ads – this mobile-only ad format incorporates an interactive video poll, Facebook’s data says this type of ad can increase more brand awareness than regular video ads!
- Carousel ads – uses up to 10 images or videos to showcase your product or service. You can use this style ad to highlight the different benefits of one product, a number of products, or use several photos together to create a large panorama!
- Slideshow ads – slideshows have eye-catching motion, like videos, but they use 5x less bandwidth, so they’re easy, low-impact ways to draw attention! Slideshow ads offer easy ways to create short video ads from collections of still photos, text, or existing video clips.
- Collection ads – allow you to showcase five products that customers can click to buy. This type of ad allows people to buy your product without ever having to leave Facebook which is excellent for user experience for the company and for Facebook! This is great for people who are online shopping on-the-go!
- Instant Experience ads – used to be called Canvas ads, are full-screen ad formats.
- Lead ads – are specifically designed to make it easy for people to give you their contact information. They are great for collecting newsletter subscriptions or signing someone up for a trial. These ads are an excellent way to feed your sales funnel!
- Dynamic ads – if someone has visited a product page or placed a product in their shopping cart and then abandoned it on your website, dynamic ads allow you to promote targeted products that your customers may have already expressed an interest in, and remind them to complete a purchase! This can be a very effective Facebook marketing strategy!
- Messenger ads – give you access to 1.3 billion people who use Messenger every month! When creating your ad, use Messenger as the desired ad placement, or you can run “click-to-Messenger” ads in the Facebook feed, this enables people to have a one-on-one conversation with you!
- Stories ads – stories ads are full-screen vertical video formats that allow you to maximize screen real estate without expecting viewers to turn the screen horizontally. These ads have proven highly effective because research shows that millennials are less likely to turn their phones to view ads!
Creating a Successful Facebook Ad Campaign
Like most ads on other social media platforms, Facebook ads can help acquire new customers, build better brand awareness, and create more leads! It’s important that your ads provide value; Facebook wants to create a positive user experience with meaningful interactions so they love engaging content that keeps people interested in Facebook. So how do you build a successful creative Facebook advertising campaign?
Step 1: Set goals for your Facebook Ads – before you jump in and create any adverts, you need to first think about why you’re advertising and what you’re aiming to achieve! Set a few goals before going live with your Facebook Ads so you’ll have a way to measure your success! Some of your goals could be: increase traffic to your website from Facebook, increase attendance to a certain event, generate new leads, increase the reach of your Facebook content, or boost engagement to a certain Facebook Page, and more!
Step 2: Explore your Ads Manager/Set up your ad account – all of your Facebook Ads campaigns run through Facebook Ads Manager, which can be accessed by clicking https://www.facebook.com/business/, or by clicking “Managing Ads” in the drop-down menu on your Facebook account, or from the Facebook Ads CTAs on your Facebook Business Page! Once in the Ads manager, you can navigate, get started with your first ad!
Step 3: Choose your objective – When you click on “Create a Facebook Ad,” you’ll enter a page where you will need to determine the objective of your campaign. There are several options here, some of which include: awareness, consideration, or conversion. You will also choose whether to set up an A/B split test, or, for certain objectives like engagement, whether you would like to focus on post engagement, page likes, or event responses! Once you pick your objective, give your campaign a name!
Step 4: Define your audience and budget – customizing your target audience is a crucial step for the success of your campaign! Your audience can be customized based on: location, age, gender, languages, interests, behaviors, and connections! Keep your eye on the audience size indicator to the right of the screen, which gives you an idea about your potential ad reach! Also, you can choose to do advanced targeting by focusing on people who are connected to certain pages, apps, or events. Or you can further customize your audience targeting by using custom audiences to retarget people who have already expressed an interest in your business! Once you’ve selected your target audience, you need to choose how much you’d like to spend on your ad by setting either a daily budget or lifetime! You can also add in optional costs and bid controls which will cap the amounts per action rather than for pay up-front for your overall campaign!
Step 5: Create your advertisement – now you’re getting into the exciting part! Now is time to choose images/video, a captivating headline, and body text where your ad will be displayed for potential customers on Facebook! For your advert you can always use an existing post or create a new advert, starting from scratch! If you’d like to create your advert from scratch, Facebook offers some forms for adverts: a carousel format, single image, single video, slideshow, and canvas style, to name a few! Your formats also vary based on the objectives you select for your ad. We recommend choosing a video ad, videos tend to outperform static images, so that could be the best option!
Step 6: Choose your ad placements – now you’re able to choose where you’d like your ad to appear. Advertisements may appear in Facebook’s mobile News Feed, desktop News Feed and right column, or you may want your ads to appear on Instagram for advertising! Facebook makes placement recommendations to optimize the best possible results for the least expensive overall cost. Once you have more experience, you may choose placing your ads on Facebook in specific locations according to device type, platform, specific mobile devices and operating systems, etc.!
Step 7: Place your order – finally, your advert is ready to be submitted, submit your ad by clicking the “Place Order” button and your ad will be submitted to Facebook for them to review and make live (you’ll receive confirmation from Facebook once the ad is live).
Fortunately, Facebook’s reach and visibility allow companies with much smaller budgets to compete with larger companies for brand awareness! The process is also very easy! Facebook allows users to target audiences through self-serve tools and it gives them analytics reports that track the performance of each ad to see whether individual ads are meeting your business goals! Check out how your ad is performing in relationship to placements. At MB Marketing, we’ll help you with reporting, we’re here to be analytical when you don’t have the time to be technical! We want to see you get a great return on investment; reach out to us now in Fort Worth, TX!
Facebook Ad Targeting Best Practices
With over 2 billion active users daily, there’s never been a better time to be familiar with Facebook Ad targeting. Facebook has hundreds of targeting and ad demographic options, to get the best bang for your buck, you’ll need to hone in on your audience! There are hundreds of ways to target people on Facebook, you can use any combination of the targeting methods below:
- Location – you can target users by state, locality, zip code, country, etc. You can also get more specific, like targeting where they work vs. where they live!
- Demographics – is data like population, age, sex, income, marital status, etc. Facebook has a ton of demographic options!
- Interests – helping you to further define a target market, if you have a specialty shop that focuses on pet supplies, you can target users who have or like pets!
- Languages – target users based upon the languages they speak.
- Behaviors – things like purchase behavior and intent, as well as things like device usage.
- Engagement – this happens when someone comments, likes, follows you or your social media page, if someone has recently liked a Facebook or Instagram post from you, you can set up your Facebook Ads to show on your audiences Facebook!
- Partner Connections – choose to show the ad to all people, just those connected to your company page, or those who are not connected to your Facebook Business page. In addition to his setting, you can choose advanced targeting that lets you further customize targeting to retarget people who have already interacted with your business!
- Automatic Optimization – uses the many demographic and target options above to zero-in on an audience that works for your company. Facebook will automatically optimize your audience for you!
The tool that helps you run highly targeted campaigns, is Facebook Pixel. It is so important to install on your website before running Facebook ads. The code is made up on: the pixel base code and an event code. It tracks all of the traffic to your website, and the event code is an additional piece of code that can track certain actions performed on your webpage. Not sure if you have a Facebook pixel installed on your website? We will check it for free!
Are Facebook Ads Worth It?
Facebook advertising costs can vary wildly, but it’s reasonable to expect a Facebook advertising cost of around $0.50 to $2.00 per click for most industries. There are several variables that go into play when bidding on a Facebook ad. Depending on your situation, your Facebook ad cost could be as much as $10 per click, or as little as 70 cents! The reason for this is Facebook ads work on an auction; it limits the number of advertisements that each user sees. In other words, there is only so much ad space available! So, when you use Facebook advertising, you’re competing for ad space against competitors AND you’re also competing for ad space with everyone else who wants to reach a similar target market!
Although there are countless variables at play, there are two ways to define your Facebook advertising cost: your bid and your budget. Your budget is the overall amount of money you would like to spend on a single ad or campaign and your lifetime budget is the total amount you’re willing to spend during the entire campaign. If you choose a bid, Facebook will generate a budget for your ad, and allocate your funds accordingly for the duration of your entire campaign.
As mentioned, there are several factors that affect your Facebook advertising costs, nevertheless, the only way to know what your Facebook advertising costs will be is to test them! Let’s run a campaign and generate some of the most important variables!
Ready To Get Started?
Are you ready to get started but unsure what you should promote with Facebook Ads? Don’t fear! We’ve already compiled several data-backed strategies that will get you off the ground, and get capturing new leads! Reach out to us at MB Marketing in Fort Worth, Texas. We’ll be happy to get you started generating more leads!
Get a free Consultation
We are always happy to chat about your marketing needs, and see if we can help you. Please fill out this form, and we will be in touch.